GoldnZing, use it every day to fight free radical damage and reduce inflammation.
Our GoldnZing powder blend is a combination of the highest quality certified organic ingredients available. We have designed it to help you reduce free radical damage and reduce inflammation.
We have lots of tasty ideas for you to easily incorporate a couple of teaspoons per day of GoldnZing into your day.
- The most simple way is to add a teaspoon of GoldnZing to a glass of cold water. As there are no fillers or additives it doesn’t blend easily and you may find it easier to pop it into a shaker bottle or a glass jar with a lid and shake to blend.
- Make a delicious iced tea. Put a little hot water into your shaker bottle, blender or jar, add a teaspoon of GoldnZing and shake/blend. Add a cup of your favourite milk and optionally for extra sweetness, add a little honey or coconut nectar. Then add a few cubes of ice and blend or shake, pour into a glass and sprinkle with a little cinnamon on top.
- For a frothy hot tea; Put a cup of near boiling hot water into your shaker bottle, blender or jar, add a teaspoon of GoldnZing and shake/blend. Add a dash of your favourite milk or coconut cream and optionally for extra sweetness, add a little honey or coconut nectar, pour into your favourite mug and sprinkle with a little cinnamon on top.
- Add a teaspoon full to your smoothie. A green smoothie every day increases your intake of amazing chlorophyll rich greens.
- Add a teaspoon to your casserole for more flavour, and fight free radicals at the same time.
- Add a teaspoon to your curry or use GoldnZing instead of a commercial curry blend.
- Add to cauliflower rice, a low carbohydrate alternative to traditional rice and with plenty of healthy fibre. Add a teaspoon of Goldnzing to your cauliflower rice for flavour and colour.
- Sprinkle a little GoldnZing on your poached eggs for a burst of flavour, serve with a side of spinach, sauted mushrooms and a few slices of avocado.
- Sprinkle a little GoldnZing into your scrambled eggs. Top with a handful of coriander or parsley to get more greens into your day.
- Coat your fish or meat in a dusting of GoldnZing, before cooking to provide a slightly crunchy texture, fantastic flavour and gorgeous golden colour.
A quick note about milk; we strongly recommend using either a nut or coconut milk. In fact, our favourite milk is a combination of macadamia, cashew and almond milk. The quickest easiest way to make your own nut milk is to add a handful of hazelnuts to a cup of water in a blender and blend. I would usually the add a tablespoon of coconut cream to get that creamy texture and the health benefits of coconut medium chain fatty acids (MCT).